Saturday, August 23, 2008

Okay, so we have been really busy this summer, sorry it has been soooooo long since I updated our blog! I finally got a new bike and we added a seat to Jason's for Logan. Now we have been riding any chance we get. Luckily, we have had lots of pretty weekends to take advantage and put our bikes to use. Logan has an airplane helmet, and loves being on the back of his Daddy's bike!


As you can see, all the pedaling (or watching Mommy and Daddy pedal) really makes one tired! About two miles into our ride it got really quite. When we checked to see what was wrong, he was sound asleep! I guess that means he is comfortable in his new seat. Love to everyone, I will try to be more up to date in the future!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Adorable! I'm SO GLAD you finally updated your blog!!

The Dennison Crew 2008

The Dennison Crew 2008

The Dennison Crew 2007

The Dennison Crew 2007
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Logan 18 Months

Logan 18 Months
Talking away on such a beautiful day!
Powered By Blogger